[GE users] Fw: maui-sge integration

aryana_178 aryana_178 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 06:28:02 BST 2010

Hi
I have a question about SGE 6.2 update5 and Maui integration. In Maui-SGE integration guide page <http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/sgeintegration.shtml> ,they say Maui requires SGE 5.3 and we can integrate them by disabling SGE scheduler, however it seems not to be a way to disable SGE scheduler in SGE 6.2 update 5 (as i know).
Is it possible to integrate Maui with SGE 6.2 update5 ?!
I am looking forward to hearing your response.
Thanks.