[GE users] job stuck in dt state.

gutnik gutnik at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:44:56 BST 2010

How do I flush a job in state "dt"?

A job has been in state "dt" for about 4 hours now. There may have been a network glitch and the user,
I think, tried to delete it with mixed success.

The process is no longer running on the exec server. (No process owned by the user is on the exec server now.)
qdel 12345 gives "job 12345 is already in deletion"

I tried a softstop and then a start on sgeexecd on the exec server, with no change.

So how do I get rid of the job?

          Vadim