[GE dev] Core binding suggestion...

templedf daniel.templeton at oracle.com
Tue Oct 5 14:46:37 BST 2010

You could get there today in one of two ways.  The simple method would
be to set -binding linear:1 in the sge_request file and teach your users
to always pair -pe smp with -binding linear:$NSLOTS.

The more sophisticated method would be to set up the sge_request file
and then write a JSV that checks for -pe smp and automatically sets the
binding appropriately.

Daniel