[GE dev] Core binding suggestion...

jewellc chris.jewell at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Oct 6 15:02:20 BST 2010

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the pointers.  One question, though, is that if I implement the client-side JSV in the sge_request file (by adding the line -jsv /path/to/jsv), then can't the normal user simply get round the JSV by using the qsub "-clear" argument?  I'm not that bothered about the load on the server, since the number of job requests is not enormous, and I'll implement this in Perl eventually anyway.  Now if I could only figure out how to forward the binding information to OpenMPI..... ;-)

Cheers,

Chris

--
Dr Chris Jewell