[GE users] Re: Re: Re: [GE users] Issue seen in 6.2U5 : memory values reported bySGE too low compared to top output on linux systems

wagoodman wgoodman at jcvi.org
Wed Oct 6 18:28:57 BST 2010

Ron,

I did not check the qacct -j <job_id> because that wouldn't give me the information real time.
However the way we upgrade here is only to the qmaster, (copying over the new binaries) we never
upgrade the execution hosts, are you saying that the execd needs to be upgraded? Oracle told me
that the fix was in SGE 6.2u6. So what you saying is I have to do a fresh install? not an upgrade
to fix it.

Bill