[GE users] Can't request a boolean complex

prentice prentice at ias.edu
Wed Oct 6 19:47:50 BST 2010

Okay, group, I know I must be doing something stupid here.

I added a couple of hosts with tesla cards, and I defined an attribute
on those hosts called "CUDA" and set it's value to true. On the other
hosts, cuda is set to false.

I then defined a complex "cuda", as shown below

$ qconf -sc | egrep ^"#|cuda"
#name               shortcut   type        relop   requestable
consumable default  urgency
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cuda                cuda       BOOL        ==      YES         NO
  FALSE    0

Now when I request an interactive shell on one these machines by
specifying -l cuda=true, I get an error:

$ qrsh -l cuda=true
Your "qrsh" request could not be scheduled, try again later.

$ qrsh -l cuda==true
attribute "cuda" is not a boolean value

But if I specify cuda=false, this works:

$ qrsh -l cuda=false
Last login: Wed Jul  7 16:55:23 2010 from juno.XXX.XXX.XXX
[prentice at jupiter ~]$

Any idea what I'm overlooking? Did I define cuda incorrectly on my hosts?

--
Prentice