[GE users] Fw: maui-sge integration

kennethsdsc kenneth at sdsc.edu
Fri Oct 8 18:18:04 BST 2010

I thought bypass count priority was no longer in Maui.
SHORTPOOL was also a great feature that Maui had at
one time.

I tried to integrate an external scheduler with GE a while
back.  At that time, GDI was the only interface, and that
was really only for internal components of GE to talk
to each other.  Does GE have a documented API now?