[GE users] qconf -purge syntax

hjmangalam harry.mangalam at uci.edu
Tue Oct 12 23:40:13 BST 2010

On Tuesday 12 October 2010 15:22:34 you wrote:
> Is long-adc now the name of the queue or the hostgroup?
>
> I get the impression that there is the mismatch.
>
> -- Reuti

It's both the queue name and the matching hostgroup.
ie Queue 'long-adc' is composed of a hostgroup name @long-adc.

I have other Qs that are composed of more sophisticated hostgroup
conventions :).

--
Harry Mangalam - Research Computing, NACS, Rm 225 MSTB, UC Irvine
[ZOT 2225] / 92697  949 824-0084(o), 949 285-4487(c)