[GE users] qconf -purge syntax

hjmangalam harry.mangalam at uci.edu
Tue Oct 12 23:47:33 BST 2010

Thanks - below is the dir tree which does show active jobs.  Is it
safe to simply delete those entries manually and then restart the
qmaster?

hjm

hmangala:/sge62/bduc_nacs/spool
625 $ tree a64-101/
a64-101/
|-- active_jobs
|   |-- 516060.1
|   |   |-- addgrpid
|   |   |-- config
|   |   |-- environment
|   |   |-- error
|   |   |-- exit_status
|   |   |-- job_pid
|   |   |-- pe_hostfile
|   |   |-- pid
|   |   `-- trace
|   `-- 516347.1
|       |-- addgrpid
|       |-- config
|       |-- environment
|       |-- error
|       |-- exit_status
|       |-- job_pid
|       |-- pe_hostfile
|       |-- pid
|       `-- trace
|-- execd.pid
|-- job_scripts
|   |-- 516060
|   `-- 516347
|-- jobs
|   `-- 00
|       `-- 0051
|           |-- 6060.1
|           `-- 6347.1
`-- messages

7 directories, 24 files

--
Harry Mangalam - Research Computing, NACS, Rm 225 MSTB, UC Irvine
[ZOT 2225] / 92697  949 824-0084(o), 949 285-4487(c)