[GE users] changing q master domain

gg3796 gg3796 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 19:35:25 BST 2010

Hi All:

Need urgent help.
I am running 6.2u3. It was configured with one DNS domain now I need to change the domain name to the new domain. thousands of jobs are running /pending . Is there a clean way to change the domain for master server. All the exec hosts and submit hosts are already on the new domain.

I am getting error
(EE) error: unable to send message to qmaster using port 6444 on host "gm-cal.razamicroelectronics.com": can't resolve host name

Regards,
Babar