[GE users] question about submit an extended job

urhi vanessa.vines at ideg.es
Fri Oct 15 12:05:57 BST 2010

Hello,

I try to submit, for example, This job:   TEST.EXE  INPUT.TXT
RESULTS.TXT
To execute on grid I use this command:

(inside the folder of the exe)

Qsub ?cwd ?b y ?o /home/results.out  /home/TEST.EXE input.txt results.txt

But it doesn?t work, because, grid creates the results.out but it were empty, and the job doesn?t create the results.txt..

Any idea?

Is the commad correct?

Thanks in advance

Urhi