[GE dev] Open source 6.2u6 ???

sgenedharvey sge at nedharvey.com
Tue Oct 19 13:01:49 BST 2010

By now, if 6.2u6 isn't open, it's a pretty safe assumption it will remain closed-source.  But when I go to download the source, I just see the CVS tree, no release tarballs or anything ... so I don't think I would be able to know if 6.2u6 is included in the present releases or not.

So ... Has the 6.2u6 source been opened yet?

I'm trying to figure out what's happening with openoffice.  They could do as they've done with solaris - Source is closed during development and only opened at release.  Or they could do as they've done with SGE - simply make it closed source.  If in fact, that's what they've done with SGE.