[GE users] Specify the number of nodes when you submit job array

aali ahmaksod at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:16:36 BST 2010

Is it possible to specify the number of nodes when you submit job array?

To make it simple, I want this job array to run on single machine, so I am trying to submit these 10 jobs in the following command:

qsub -P TEST -p -1 -l node=1 -N jobname -j y -o logFile-cwd -t 1-10:1

But this doesn't work, so is it possible to control the number of nodes when you submit a job array?

Cheers,
Ahmed