[GE users] changing q master domain

ffoertter ffoertter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 21:22:37 BST 2010

what about changing the default_domain in the bootstrap file?

On Oct 15, 2010, at 1:45 PM, gg3796 wrote:

Thanks Reuti:
Yes, I have re-configured all admin/exec hosts to the new FQDN and no problem there right now.

Is act_qmaster is the only place qmaster is defined?
Is it possible to keep the server name same and just change the domain part?
So, if I define  qmaster with a new FQDN in host_aliases that could be a work around for now?

Regards,
Babar