[GE users] changing q master domain

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Oct 21 13:05:32 BST 2010

Am 20.10.2010 um 22:22 schrieb ffoertter:

> what about changing the default_domain in the bootstrap file?

Up to now I only had to change the "external" name of the qmaster some times, but all nodes I keep in a private subnet (like the secondary interface of the qmaster machine), and so I never used the FQDN name feature in SGE nor any default_domain.

When I check `man bootstrap` it will only add this domainname to hostnames which you specify without domain, but won't change any entry in the list of known administrative or execution hosts in its database (nevertheless I might be wrong here).

-- Reuti