[GE users] how to enforce a policy

mlmersel Jerry.Mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Thu Oct 21 14:53:35 BST 2010

Hi:

  I want to enforce a checkpoint policy.
  That is for a certain group of machines on a certain queue
  qsub MUST be checkpointed and migrated.

   It now depends on user cooperation. I want to make it mandatory.

With Blessings
and Best regards,

Jerry

Sys. Admin.
Weizmann Institute of Science
Work phone: 2363

"A soft reply turns away anger." (Proverbs 15:1)