[GE users] commlib error issue

rbiltz rbiltz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 18:28:52 BST 2010

Hello,

I?m having some intermittent issues where I get the following errors
in my logs.  I?m running 6.2up4 (SGE Roll) on a Rockscluster 5.3.

error: commlib error: got select error (Connection reset by peer)
error: executing task of job 1594 failed: failed sending task to
execd at compute-0-9.local: can?t find connection
execd at compute-0-10.local: can?t find connection
error: commlib error: got select error (Connection reset by peer)
error: executing task of job 1594 failed: failed sending task to
execd at compute-0-10.local: can?t find connection
error: executing task of job 1594 failed: failed sending task to
execd at compute-0-10.local: can?t find connection error: commlib error:
got send error (closing ?compute-0-10.local/execd/1?) error: executing
task of job 1594 failed: failed sending task to
execd at compute-0-10.local: can?t find connection

Has anyone run in to this?  We?re having a hard time tracking down the
cause.  Thanks for any info.

--ryan