[GE users] how it works

urhi vanessa.vines at ideg.es
Mon Oct 25 10:44:20 BST 2010

Sorry for the question, but I don?t understand so much how it works the queues?. I have: 1 linux execd (the qmaster server) and 2 windows execd, and if I execute the qsub from the windows_host_1, I can see on the queue list, than It execute on the windows_host_2 but the result it was generated on the windows_host_2. I suppose that If I execute from A the result goes to A, but not in my case? I need to configure anything on the qmaster?

Thanks in advance

Urh