[GE users] commlib error problem

gqc606 gqc606 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 15:41:44 BST 2010

Hi:
  I'm running SGE6.2up4 on a rocks cluster 5.3 .I?m having some intermittent issues where I get the following errors:

[gqc606 at cluster test]$ qstat -f
error: commlib error: got select error (Connection refused)
error: unable to send message to qmaster using port 536 on host "cluster.local": got send error

  At this time,I can't use these command such as "qsub" or "qconf".It seems that my SGE doesn't work.
  Everytime I have to restart the front node to resolve this problem.I want to know is there have such command that I can reboot the SGE.Or other methods can solve my problem.Thanks!