[GE users] SGE failed to compile: undefined reference to sge_gdi2_send_any_request

jdm64 jdm64 at csu.fullerton.edu
Thu Oct 28 03:31:30 BST 2010

> I saw such output when there is a wrong version of a library in your
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH Is it empty or set?

The variable it not set. So, I guess it's using the system default for library path searching.

Ok, readelf worked. The output is huge so you can read it at http://pastebin.com/jSryMxkY

> 'ldd' is working for the usual applications like 'ls'?

Yes, ldd works for everything else. I've also done compiles and installs of Torque and Globus. So, I'm fairly confident it's not a corrupt system.

I think it might be easier to just figure out why it's not compiling. It should be an easy fix, just change some makefile.

Justin Madru