No subject

Wed Jan 12 20:38:46 GMT 2011

the specific node.

I've been trying to find a useful document on the specifics of this, without
much luck.

So far I haven't meddled with the default configuration yet, only have the
all.q queue (and anything else that was set during the Oscar 5.0 install
scripts).

Here's what I'm trying to do:

I have a small experimental cluster of ancient PII 400Mhz nodes. Some of the
nodes have less RAM than others, and while the master node for a parallel
job on a small cluster like this won't have much extra work "mastering" the
slaves, I'd still like to figure out how to specify which node the master
is.

-Milo