No subject

Wed Jan 12 20:38:46 GMT 2011

Location of it is

    # cat $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/bootstrap | grep qmaster_spool_dir

I assume there are no such problems when you e.g. do a qconf -aq

Regards,
Andreas

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007, Heywood, Todd wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I never got a reply to the following question on errors I get is trying to
> define a very simple resource quota set in version 6.1 with classic
> spooling. So I'm trying again...
>
> One quirk to our SGE setup is that the qmaster is running version 6.1 but
> the exec daemons are at 6.1u2. This is because I had to roll back the
> qmaster from version 6.1u2 due to a bug, and forgot about the execd's. The
> cluster has been busy since (working fine) so I haven't been able to
> synchronize.
>
> I don't think this would be related to the resource quota error we're
> getting, since the "spooling database" the error message talks about is
> .../default/spool on the qmaster, right?

> Todd
>

> On 10/1/07 3:09 PM, "Heywood, Todd" <heywood at cshl.edu> wrote:
>
>> I am getting an error when I try to define a resource quota:
>>
>> [root at bhmnode2 tmp]# cat maxslots
>> {
>>    name         max_slots
>>    description  Maximum slots per user
>>    enabled      TRUE
>>    limit        users {*} to slots=100
>>  }
>> [root at bhmnode2 tmp]# qconf -Arqs maxslots
>> error writing object "max_slots" to spooling database
>> [root at bhmnode2 tmp]#
>>
>> This is version 6.1 with classic spooling.
>>
>> Any ideas? Thanks.
>>
>> Todd

<°)))><

http://gridengine.info/

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]