No subject

Wed Jan 12 20:38:46 GMT 2011

3 and 4, for the tmp_total, tmp_used and tmp_free, respectively.
NB: following the principle of least surprise, I've named the complexes
following the same convention as 'mem', 'swap' or 'virtual' (eg,
mem_total, mem_used, mem_free).

> When I m running /opt/n1ge/util/resources/loadsensors/tmpspace.sh   in
> WINDOWS execution host on C shell of MSFU , no output till now(waited
> for 20 mins).

Did you press <return>?

> >   I have changed the mode to 755
> > #/opt/n1ge/util/resources/loadsensor/tmpspace.sh
> >  It is giving
> >             Gridmaster: tmpfree :30%k
> >             Gridmaster:tmpused :10453144K
> >             Gridmaster:tmpuse  :249804300K
> > End

I was also curious about this output. It is either a cut-and-paste
mistake, or have you forgotten to have begin/end markers on the load
report?
The spaces between the fields also look a bit strange.

/mark
message from your computer.

For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net