No subject

Wed Jan 12 20:38:46 GMT 2011

of the nodes. It looks like $round_robin is still somehow active. Maybe
try adding a completely new PE definition with $fill_up (just in case
the old definition is still somehow 'sticky').

The only other difference I could see with that you had /bin/true for
the start/stop, I don't think it should make a difference but this is my
definition:

pe_name           openmpiA
slots             999
user_lists        NONE
xuser_lists       NONE
start_proc_args   NONE
stop_proc_args    NONE
allocation_rule   $fill_up
control_slaves    TRUE
job_is_first_task FALSE
urgency_slots     min

As I mentioned before, the seqno of the machines seems to be mistakenly
ignored with parallel scheduling in 6.0, 6.1 - maybe 6.2 works better.

/mark

message from your computer.