No subject

Wed Jan 12 20:38:46 GMT 2011

  Derived resources are combined from sub-elements and inherit the
  limits from their sub-elements.

I think this part does work without bugs (I hope).
If you are using limits, you might also be interested to read the bits
about adding limits via a file or directory. We have this and use the
'qlic' utility program to let the users adjust them themselves.

/mark

message from your computer.