No subject

Wed Jan 12 20:38:46 GMT 2011

In effect, I have a group of hosts with 64 and 128gb ram that need to be reserved to a specific group of users in the non suspendable queue, but I want to let all jobs in the suspendable queue run on those hosts since the non suspendable job will suspend them.

I thought to play around with resources, but in that case I need to make include/exclude rules for each job submission with resources (qsub -l big_host=1 and similar ...)

Any ideas are welcome :)

Ps. I'm talking about sge 6.1u3

Yuval Adar, Marvell Israel - Senior UNIX System Administrator
Park Azorim, Kyriat Arie
Petah Tikva, 49527, Israel
Email: adary at marvell.com<mailto:adary at marvell.com>
Office: +972.3.9703958 - OnNet: 705.3958
Fax: +972.3.9704999
Mobile: +972.54.2493958
Web site: http://www.marvell.com<http://www.marvell.com/>

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.