No subject

Wed Jan 12 20:38:46 GMT 2011

part of this project) we see that the spooling performance has a heavy
impact on Grid Engine's overall throughput in clusters with high job rates.
If you observe or perceive Grid Engine throughput bottlenecks, having a
closer look at your qmaster server hardware and your spooling setup might be
a good starting point.

During the next days we'll make the test script and binaries available for
download for a couple of platforms that you can start your own tests to
analyze the impact of spooling on your own network. Since the test do not
run too long time there is little impact on your production systems.

Andy