No subject

Wed Jan 12 20:38:46 GMT 2011

) = 0 <0.000102>
09:24:24 futex(0x2aaac4537a14, 0x80 /* FUTEX_??? */, 8509:24:24 futex(0x2aaac4537a14, 0x85 /* FUTEX_??? */, 1) = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable) <0.000042>
) = 0 <0.000031>
09:24:24 futex(0x2b7e22dd3428, 0x80 /* FUTEX_??? */, 209:24:24 futex(0x2b7e22dd3428, 0x81 /* FUTEX_??? */, 1) = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable) <0.000041>
) = 0 <0.000028>
09:24:24 futex(0x2b7e22dd3428, 0x81 /* FUTEX_??? */, 109:24:24 mprotect(0x2aaaab81a000, 4096, PROT_NONE) = 0 <0.000042>
) = 0 <0.000028>
09:24:24 rt_sigreturn(0)                = 46912499900416 <0.000013>

Thanks,
- Chansup