No subject

Wed Jan 12 20:38:46 GMT 2011

Stephen
From: biostat [adam at greenhodge.net]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 3:04 PM
To: users at gridengine.sunsource.net
Subject: [GE users] omission resource list

Hi all,

Is there a way to specify resources that you DON'T want to be used in a qsub command? eg "qsub -l != hostname1.cluster.private ./my_script" ?

Sorry for such a banal question, I couldn't find any specific mention of how to do it online.

Thanks,
Adam

Notice from Univa UD Postmaster:

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. This message has been content scanned by the Univa UD Tumbleweed MailGate.