[SGE-discuss] SGE Installation on Centos 7

yasir at orionsolutions.co.in yasir at orionsolutions.co.in
Thu Apr 27 14:04:22 BST 2017

Hi Juan
I'm following first step of SGE from GUI Installer & getting error: Admin user missing (from all added node, network is reachable)

# yum install gridengine*
# cd /opt/
# chown -R sgeadmin:sgeadmin sge
# ./start_gui_installer
# Administrator : sgeadmin
Following step on GUI and getting above error. Can you please help here.

Thanks & Regards
Yasir Israr